- 3 Roma tomatoes seeds removed, diced
- 2 avocados diced
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can black eyed peas rinsed and drained
- 1.5 cups frozen corn thawed
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice fresh preferred
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
Combine tomatoes, avocado, onion, black beans, black eyed peas, corn, pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl. Toss/stir well so that ingredients are well-combined.
In a separate bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Pour dressing over other ingredients and stir/toss very well.
Keep refrigerated. If not serving immediately, be sure to toss/stir well before serving.